Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Boring ma...so write song love love de sentence some from me and some from Cassandra!
1."My" love is a never ending journey...
2.Love is short and forgetting is long~
3."Im" all alone, but they mind nvr believe...
4.Love isn't a big thing...but is a million little thing..but my love to u is as simple as abc
5. Can't breathe without u a single second
6.Love mean u!
7.i want to be with you forever
8.I swear i will alway be there for u...i swear i will never make u cry...i swear i will alway make u laught if u r sad
i swear i will nvr make u worry for me^^
9.You gave me the reason to live now that u r GONE..i wonder y i am still here...
10.You SUFFERED from all the hardships just to see the smile from my face^^
11.No words can express my love for u~
12.i dunno where i stand with u,i dunno what i mean to u...all i know is everytime i think of u
All i wanna do is to be with u!
13.I will wait for u even it means waiting for a thousand years..
14.Never say that u love...if u dun really care about it..
Never talk about feelings...if they are not really there
Never say u are going to...if u never plan to start
Never say hello...if u preally mean goodbye
If u really mean forever...never ever say FOREVER
Cos forever make me cry....
15.When ever i heard Love this special word my mind show thats was the only u!
16.i will keep my tear to the only u bit i will keep the smile to the onli u too^^
17.I will presious the every single time with u but i will not presious the time not with....
18.Love is not finding some1 u can live with but finding some1 u can't live without.....
Notice...every SINGLE word is i type de!not copy from page de!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment