Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Thursday, October 30, 2008















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After going out with Jie .... Gans-mama come...my home downstair de coffee shop maka^^



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Today...Jie meet me to take her ncdcc de clothes.....we go Hougang*m walk walk...after that we go hougang de swing there...got someone ask me and Jie for donate!!!...we 2 soo mei liang xin...nvr donate><....then after that we take mrt to P*S......we go there buy pop-corn....i want eat de la><...then we go walk walk got take lots of pic....after that my gans-mama come my house downstair maka.....today onli like that..

bye readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment