Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TODAY~
....Pei hwa...call my daddy!
..and say i can go tak my
booooook...
for sec2!~!~!~~!~....i was lazy ...dunw go de...but i need to go in order to take...daddy drive me go take....then when back...relise that i had lose the booklist!!!...if dun have the booklist i cannot tak all other book that haven arrived!..Daddy nag~...blah...he straig away when back to pei hwa><....and found out that dunno me or daddy left it at office><....daddy sry!~...nth to post le...i think 1 more post will have
100th post le!
....so happy!
bye readers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment