Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, May 3, 2009



































Yesterday , Aiai and Rebecca come my house and revise for
MYE!~
Aiai decided to make Chocolate Cornflakes…WEE!
Rebecca and me also help in too… it was damn fun!..
Hav a long time nvr hav like tis kind of feeling le…
I will always rmb when we are still in primany tat time..
Haiz..i miss XINMIN!.....de FOOD!..
Lols!.. and friend of cos^^
Then after we do Finish “CC”
we started our revision…
then I do math?...
but like revise until awhile.. I say
“hey!.. lets take pic ba”..
Then we jiu keep on take pic and nvr study liao><.. Okok… my fault I know.. But we also play until super siao k? Then after tat we when to mac… and eat… But Aiai is force by Rebecce and me to go de.. Sorry Aiai ><.. Then after tat Aiai de mama called her.. She need go le.. Then me and Rebecce stay at mac and continue eat~.. Then after tat I pei Rebecca to buy food for her mum and when to stationary shop to buy pen.. After tat I jiu walk back home wit Rebecca.. Ok.. I nth to post le.. hop u enjoy those pic on top.. Bye Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment