Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Monday, June 1, 2009

Got a question for u guys!!(:**I think de hor!!**

  1. Met
  2. Chat
  3. Date
  4. Hold
  5. Hug
  6. Kiss
  7. Sex

...Guess wats the next?.. Well, Ans on my Cbos with ur reason then(:..

!!*The answer must be an action words...*!!

-
-
-
-
-
- - - - - Reply Taggies…!! XD
Brandon : Of cos larh!!...Kor, I clever de leh !=X and hello?.. I dunno wat the hack u talking==
kerine♥ :u mean the 17th pic?!?!... if is really de hua... we really live very near neh!
xin fei :....i guess you’re saying in the opposite way ba.. im not chio(:...and u are not fat at all==
snowdropps ☺ : im not sure?... lols!..
~♥DesireE♥~ : LESBO!!.... hahas!.... I take take take then nvr delete ma><
Kai Shan ! : becas u are my LOVER ma!!
RuiLing' : GIRLF!. LOVE u too k?!..MUACKSS!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment