Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ncdcc Training.


Today have ncdcc training.
Thanks Ahyi and Airen pei me change uni..
after tat went to foyer and saw Lover they all..
Join them ya!..
They very good neh..
Help me polish my boots men!..
Soooo good hor?
LOVES!,,
Got the Foot Drill Bronze test..
Test tgt with Jannah
Cus last week nvr go.. so..
ya..
after tat.. i get my two batches too~~..
oh ya.. Congratz to all tat we Promote to Coporal le~
WOOOOOOOOO!
:D
ok.. nth to post le.. going to phone Honey to talk bout tmr de planning le,
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment