Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Monday, May 10, 2010

Have social studies and chemistry.
bye readers.
-
huiyu: I think i saw you a few time. you are pretty.
> which huiyu are you? Kerine?
Sylester.: Baby, Wo
Sylester.: Baby, Wo Ai Ni!
Sylester.: She Is Mine Forever! I Love You, Baby.
> i love you too (:

JUNTING: You cannot mucks her , she is my baby 2 years ago ! >:(
> can can. :s

MarciaTan: hello xingan! tag! lovess
> thanks xingan (:

Sylester.: Baby, Muacks~
Sylester.: Baby, I love you!
> i love you too (:

Emily!: nianqi! HELLO ;D
> hello emily!

Sylester.: Sylester, the superman, just flewed by and tagged you! (:
Sylester.: Sorry, I love you.
Sylester.: Tagged for BABY~!
> childish :D

Kai-En: mei-mei...tagged kya~<3 =D
> thanks (:

Sylester.: Baby, I Love You. I Miss You!
> i love you and i miss you too (:

RUILING: Relink. tyvm ^^
>Relinked (:

Sylester.: Baby, I'm sorry!
> nevermind :D

Sabrina(:: Hello pretty! Tagged u ald!
> thanks pretty (:

Sylester.: Baby, I Just Love You More Than I Could Say!
Sylester.: I LOVE YOU!
Sylester.: Why The Heaven Is So Unfair? Let You Have Swollen Eye But Not Me! Walao~
Sylester.: I Love You!
Sylester.: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
> i love you too (:

No comments:

Post a Comment