Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Tuesday, June 22, 2010




















Have primary school class bbq at east coast yesterday, reached home around 11+.
Bye readers (:
Sylester.: Baby, you can't message me now. I miss you.
> sorry!

Esther: relink relink !
> relinked (:

Shaine: hey yoyo!!! LURVES!! muacky (:
> Loves (:

Sylester.: Baby, Muacks~
> muacks,

Sabrina: Hey pretty ! Came to tagg u
> nope, thanks (:
Sylester.: I'm Sorry.
Sylester.: I Miss You. ):
> i miss you too.

Shaine: hey yo! meet up soon (:
> yeah, meet up soon.

Sylester.:
Sylester.: Wo Ai Ni~
Sylester.: Baby~ Taggies~
> i love you too (:

Emily: tagtagtag! ;D
> :D

Sylester.: I look weird!
Sylester.: Muacks`
> nope (:

Shaine: fun fun!!!
> fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment