Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Always thought that we still have chances, after yesterday, i knew i was wrong.
i never choose to believe how happy you were now, without me. After yesterday, i saw the smile
on your face in the picture.
i shouldn't expect so much, and still, nothing happened.
I'm no longer that girl that can make you happy, make you smile.

Now I see that ive been wasting time
I have a picture of us fading in my mind
Now its fading and there is nothing left to do

I was holding on just long enough to know
I should be letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment