Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lonely.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at my front teeth ):, one of them is a little bit out of place compare to other teeth, i must go dental asap! ): ( btw, this picture is ugly o.o)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOOK, THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DIDNT POST FOR SO SO SO MANY DAYS. COMMON TEST IS KILLING ME , NO MATTER HOW HARD I STUDY, I STILL CANT UNDERSTAND SCIENCE, GRR, I WILL GO FIND MS TAN ONE DAY.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Everybody is so excited about social etiquette , i guess i know what to wear (:,
amath paper tomorrow, last paper too!, dnt is stressing me up again.....
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment