Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I can wait forever

2012 is coming and yeah... its time for a change for my room! hahahaha, paint paint paint... but the outcome is not that obvious i guess, don't care :p.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Actually i'm just joking around, but still, i help my Dad a lot!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Poor bed. Cover with the plastic till like that. XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sky beige is what i paint my room.. opps, i mean my Dad (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So.. here is the before after picture ! (: i hope it at least make some different...

Before

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


After
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pardon my messy home, especially the bed :s .So.. just came back from my tuition... hmm, next week gonna check tuition timing already, every Wednesday and Saturday.. But i'm glad that Yanting's tuition timing is same as me! I'm not gonna be alone... 
Used to be Kaishan who accompany... Miss her! And , today paint kitchen's ceiling with Dad! i'm so so so so exhausted now. Kind of sad because Miss Wati knows whether N1 and NE will combined class or not! But she just don't bother to tell me.............................................................
I'm also very curious who will be my form teacher next year. Tomorrow going to put my braces, OH MY GOD, VERY VERY SCARE NOW.
k byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment