Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Friday, August 17, 2012

Luminious

i cant imagine how long it is ever since the last time i've posted. so trust me, this post may be quite bored and long because its all picture picture picture. hehehehe. First, NDP at my school!



 5NE (:

 Windmill! 


 Amalina and Nabilah (:
 Yanting!

 Diyanah!!



 I'M DIYANAH ;DDDDDDDDDDDD















 I JUST CANT STOP EATING RIGHT.








9/8/2012







 YANTING AND JASON (:









 BEST VIEW EVER TO WATCH FIREWORKS. DAMN 49 STOREY!





































 UGLY ME

 SUPPER!





so.. get back mother tongue o lvl result today! Felt elated for my results ! After school went for a.s.p and have dinner with bi! hehehe, i love him <3 p="p">
last but not least, 
selamat hari raya aidilfitri
to all the Muslims! 

byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment