Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today go hougang point....with Becca and Cassandra got took pic...see..
Ingrediant--Curry sause,pepper,salt,sugar,milk ponder,Mayo,lettue,coke,tomatto and chilli
**All this can get from Mcdonald....
at 1st my dish look like this..
Cassandra dish...look..."yummy"?
My sause
See my sause^
look diff but is the same
......
at 1st like that
then now became like that....i go sm it...lol

Cass told me that she bought this...and is onli $19.90!!!
I love u![im not a les thx^^..nether her^^]
we all buff bluff say one buy..we play play de la...aiyo dunno how to explain
how come my head became Winnie Pooh huh?
Cassandra....told me take pic of her...muahahaha




housewife? like*
Omg!
Acbc....ps la
so many....but very cute!
ps..ps..ps

Becca refuse to take pic..so i take her...Sexyback?
Cassandra~Winne
Me~Piggy and Pooh
I like this pic>< so cute?

What happened to u becca?ur hand...opps~...Cass soo sexy..> Berry cakes!!!!!!!!!
Auatally that was my hand....so blur..
Cassandra and...me??
End with me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment