Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Found this photo...bahzzz ......so...><
I going to kill u!
There is not stranger in my eye...
Not kindness in my eye...

Nowaday...do nothing...chat with sally .... and somebody... Yan Ting oso got chat....

Something to say...."Did I ever do anything that was this cruel to you?Did I ever make you wonder who was standing in the room?You made yourself look perfect in every way..So when this goes down, I'm the one that will be blamed Your plan is working so you can just walk away,Baby your secret's safe"....

No comments:

Post a Comment