Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Friday, September 26, 2008


Life seen to be unfair to me....i think soo....i believe
爱情都有第三者...
...u believe?........haiz...okay talk about today....today morning was raining cats and dogs....i take bus go compass...Sally call me out of sudden
and say want to go school tgt with Jie(YT)...then because is rain heavy so jie daddy fetch us go school....today at school quite fun but...but!!!!!!!!
the Stupid noobs
Mr Ong Yong Hui!!!!!!!!!
caught my hair....i clip it up!but i no face to see my classmate! the whole lesson i put one head down...on the tables.....other people tht i cry
...muahahaha....they keep make me fun like hell!!!!!!!...thx alots^^....nothing to say le leh...i think tomorrow then post?....yup!dunno tomorrow can go
Jun Ting Birthday party
ma
.......bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment