Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Damn it.





Guys !
What a damn busy day for me.
ZZZ.
At first, woke up at 10+ and prepared to meet with Baby.;
After that went pool.
Saw Playboy, Husband, Zhenglong, Aaron and Junming? o.o
Just next table to us. Zzz
Played awhile. Kor came and meet us and both of them pei me eat,
Melvin come after that.
After eating, Went back and they will already gone.
Well, Kor and Melvin went to play snookers.
While Baby and me went back to pool.
Pool awhile and baby and me went to hm to walk walk.
Baby gone with her mummy and i went back to find them AGAIN<.
Play around 2 round and off i go to tuition.
Thats all for today.
Bye readers!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment