Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family gathering.


Hey guys!
Came post AGAIN.
I know my post are BORING k!!.
Ok.
Back to the topic. Have family gathering today
At first. i only tot my family will going to my aunt house.
But surprisingly. Almost all of my mama side de people when there.
The food were delicious!.><.
Hmmmmmmm.
Gamble with cousin.
Learn how to play lots of game, LOL.
Stay at there till 10+.
Cab home with 4th aunt and jiu jiu.
thats all for today!! :D
bye readers.
-
-
-
-
-
Fcking disappointed. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment