Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Thursday, December 30, 2010

For ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Align Center


MellisaCute: Excellent website you have here man! This is exactly the type of thing I�ve been searching for. Definitely coming back for more and telling my buddies about this website.
>?

Sheila: Hi.. please visit my blog, tq
> okok.

SexyGirl: Your blog is distinctive. I have found your blog innovative. You have chosen very incredible topic for your post. I cherished it.
> ?

Ruiling: TAG YOU.
> THANK YOU.

Ahlun:): Taggy
Ahlun:): Taggy:)
> thanks (:

JulianaCute: Cheers for taking the effort and time to produce something that is invoking
>?

Yann .: weiwei ! can work wif me so happy meh ?
> nothing luh (:

MarinaCute: I found your internet site via look for engine a few moment ago, and luckily, this can be the only details I was searching for the last hours
>?

Shandyy: Heyy pretty (: tagged , saw you just now @ acc (:
> No, im not (:. Yeah , see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment