Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Friday, December 3, 2010

Release.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wapiang@:
I never knew, that you're this type of guy. If my friend didn't told me what you did last time, i guess i will wait, for you.
I'm glad, that someone take you away from me, because she stop me from suffering, stop me from getting hurt by you.
Since you can forget someone so easily, what for making those promises. LAME. I'm stupid, really stupid, thinking about you the whole day, still worry about your sore throat. From today onwards, you're nothing to me.You know what is karma? HEHEHEHE, it will happen on you sooner or later. We girls wasnt born for you to play, please put yourself into our shoes. K-A-R-M-A !
-
Walao &,
Thanks for taking my 'love' away from me , appreciate it . You'll never know how i felt, or maybe your turn is coming?. Good luck (Y) Next time you need counsel, come find me yeah? :D
-
Wakao#,
I guess you no longer remember, i'm the girl that you once message me before and told me he is your stead, i should believe you.
I know how you felt last time, i apologise.
sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment