Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sexy and you know it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First of all, happy birthday to myself, 22/9/1995, most importantly, i can watch nc16 movie!, WOOTS, saw the picture on the top?, all my lovely friend and of course baby , gave it to me, i love every single one of them, today went cca with berlin!, i guess i slack all the way?, baby went back to school and visit teacher?, after that bused to hougang green and have arnold chicken!.
Tomorrow watching johnny english!,
thats all , oh!, by the way i added some new songs to my blog, 
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment