Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Thursday, November 10, 2011


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm uncontrollable ...
hello everybody, okay, basically, its just so difficult for me to slim down, like what i've said before, its like even breathing in air will make me fat, somemore, i'm going to seoul garden tomorrow, i love eating so much, no, i love food so much, i love food more than myself ): . Forget it, doing exercise doesn't seems to help that much. Okay, back to today, its the last day of headstart!, WOOOOOOORAAAAAAY.
No more waking up early in the morning just to study, somemore in school. Helped Mummy dye hair just now! I guess she was quite happy with the result? Happy for her!
Applied black nail polish on my toe, its cool. Hmm, i shall continue tomorrow with more pictures!
byebye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment