Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Spiration

My lovely chang tao. <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay, i'm getting more and more pissed off by my computer , forget it, at least i have my notebook, but i can't stand my computer , even though its bigger size in screen and everything , but google chrome, firefox and internet can't let me in to blogger when i'm using my computer , hmmmmmm. Just hopping around tumblr and i found that makes me angry, i found out that eating potato actually make you fatter?!, what the fat i was thinking when the tv says potato make you full, oh gosh. Okay, thats beside the point, today went to work with Berlin, and i regret it , it wasnt double pay day at all! , i mean, tomorrow is a holiday, of course its a double pay day, i am so tired now. Okay, this must be the longest post i have ever typed this few days ?,  I shall stop here ,
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment