Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Call my name.

Hey all whatssssssssssup.
Back posting, finally, ITS 
H-O-L-I-D-A-Y
I'M A HAPPY GIRL OKAY, FINALLY CAN REST.
But all i can blame is my body clock, it never fails to wake me up at 7 plus, so, even its holiday, i can't enjoy a longer sleep, someone save me?
-
So , later will be heading to the gym and have some workout !
Because tomorrow imma going Seoul Garden with bi!
Its like so long ever since i have my meals at Seoul Garden, I CAN'T WAIT SERIOUSLY.



So, remember that i mention i've sore throat because i'd been screaming like a crazy women on the day when i went to USS, oh, who don't scream when they had a ride on roller coaster! Can't blame me.
So, after daddy know i've sore throat, he went to the chinese pharmacy and bought be some herbs , and he brew for me!, can you believe ? There is bee inside.
bee.
bee?
BEE?!
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 


 See this?

 cook cook cook. 3 boil's portion to 1 boil's portion

Yes, i do survive after drinking this bloody bitter medicine without eating any sour plum.
CLAP CLAP.
trying to be funny, but i guess it doesnt work.
Despite the sore throat i'm having, i still ate durian, shiok bo.
Tomorrow going out with bi!
bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment