Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fix you

Happy to share that the lens i bought like a few days ago finally arrived! Please note that this lens is not what i brought from the bloody hell 
SHOPWITHBUNNY.
fyi, she'd already deleted her facebook, i'm always boiling when i saw/think about this shop.
I.C.U.R.S.E.Y.O.U.
-
Back to topic!




 This is how the design looked like!
 This lens no doubt make me always have that surprise look, like how Mr Muru describe, somehow like a vampire too. 
muahahahaha!
Look at the different!




Okay, thats all for the lens! All i can say is this supplier is super damn efficient!
this is the blog shop (:
-
shoppingq-ueen.blogspot.com

Okay! So tonight having family gathering!
byebye!

1 comment:

  1. I am also scammed by shopwithbunny. I found other buyers too. But a pity she is anonymous -.- if you have any information, let me know through fb alright. I won't let her off so easily. my fb is kahling gianty :)

    ReplyDelete