Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back to December

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS ALI! SURPRISE MRS ALI TODAY AFTER SCHOOL WITH THE CAKE BOUGHT BY 5NE'S BOYS. HEHEHEHE Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hi everyone! Long time ever since i've post... I swear that the singing of 'Happy birthday song' to Mrs Ali in the canteen was LOUD. - Finished with Napfa, kind of happy with my score. And i guess this is the first time i get a silver! I'm happy with it.
Its a rest day for me though, tomorrow is GOOD FRIDAY!
WUUUUURAHHHH,
I seriously have nothing to post, btw.. mid-year is coming soooon.
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment