Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Friday, April 13, 2012

Can't stop me.


Hi everybody, guess what? We had our International Friendship Day on the Wednesday! It was an awesome day, all i could say is that i prefer 2NA that came to our class rather than the 2E2 i guess, their just so rude! Unlike people from 2NA, they participate in the games etc etc. Thank you for that! As you can see , only one pictures were posted. BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY PICTURE I CAN FIND THAT RELATED TO IFD. The left side obviously is Egypt which is from class 4E6 and the right is my class! 
MOROCCO. 
I just can't believe how we decorate our class... With the huge pillow... Carpet.... Last but not least the sheesha Sabrina brough!
It mixed so well with the background music! 
Over all, i love this year's IFD. Unfortunately , can't get a chance to go to other Sec 4s and 5s classes .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, its the last day of my cca!. I have to admit i've been a slacker ever since secondary 3?..... Kind of regret about that, I guess i'm inspired from some of my cca people, their so in love with NCDCC, i'm get a huge shocked when Mr Chua called my name ... To received the certificate of stepping down, although the whole thing is quite weird. :x.
Had dinner with bi after CCA, Ajisen is so nice. Didn't take any pictures today, picture mood button is turned off.


Quite a short post right?. Lets see some pictures taken last year then .

Fat and oily face. HATE THAT.




Happy to have you as my good friend.
Skinny bamboo and Chipmunk. 
hehehehehehehe.
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment