Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pearl

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEH. (:





 Cute top isn't it?! Bi's mum bought it for me from thai, hehehe (:

CAMWHORE :D



















I wonder how much fats i have in my body, i just can't seems to slim down! Okay, back to posting.
Meet bi at hougang mall this morning for breakfast, bi just can't stop telling me how unhealthy Mcdonald's is, even though deep down i know that too. But you know how it feels like when you're eating and there goes ' you know how oily it is?!, you know Mc hired designer to design the logo as yellow and red as it hook up the kids?!, blah blah blah'. hahahahhahaha! 
Anyway, went to bi's house after that can watched a little bit of 'Sucker Punch', all i like about that show was the fighting part alright. And i certainly thinks that Emily brown , which is baby doll, looks like my cousin Shi qing. 
-
Next, i'm gonna say that i'm so regret not working hard enough for my PSLE. Lets put it this way, i didn't even remembered i studied for my PSLE. Yeah... and there goes my shitty result. Shall not mention it but was really bad. If only i get a decent result that can get me in Express, i will not be in phss STILL.
Its kind of sad seeing so many people with the same age as me went up to poly , and i swear mostly went to JC. I think god is playing some games with me because as far as i know, a number of my primary schoolmate get into JC, jealous but i know its stressful yeh.
And i guess i should stop now because i'm lacking of words, afraid that i might typed out too much crap later on, so bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment