Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Beautiful blanks









Hi everyone (:. I have to stop using TINYPIC as my picture source, Thanks to Junting!<3 i now know how to upload picture with bigger size in blogger! Thank god.

So.. Today went out with bi, Amelia, Chris, Melissa and Sean! Had a great day with them, unfortunately didn't take any picture with them ):. So, meet them in the morning around 11 plus at Ps, caught 'Wrath of the titans', its so epic, kind of scary, because the sound effect is so so loud! 4/5 stars for this, 1 more stars is for the complicated story, hahahahhaa! Went to hougang plaza after that, played pool and lan. 
Had subway for dinner....

-----
i should have cherish you before everything is too late. i love you, but i wish i can stop giving you all these nonsense. I will never want you to leave me, but i really can't control my bloody hell temper. 
I'm sorry, HGCH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment