Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gold fish,

There's no good story without romance.
-
Hello, i'm going to be rotten sooner or later, don't think i will be going out today. Eye swollen like gold fish one. ahhhhh, think i'm wearing spectacle to school tmr, wearing contact only make my eye worse. ): Baby was still sleeping, i guess. So sian oh, gonna to watch Monga later on, Junting is crazy over this. Thats all for today.
Bye readers (:


EstherOngCaiFen: relink my dear ! <3
> Relinked my dear (:

Sylester.: Good Night. Sweet Dreams. I Love You~
Sylester.: I Love You~
> ah ha, iloveyou too (:

LunLun^^: tag tag^^last long arhhhhhhhhhhh
> you toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

SC: zz gal u dam negative worrs.. haix...
> i'm positive okay, :D

Berlin: i love you ! and your class tee is super nice . :]
> love you too , thanks :D

Sylester.: I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOO~
> Loves (:

~PINGG: tag (:
~PING: Tagged (:
> Thanks (:

Sylester.: Muacks~ Good Night! (:
> Night :x

~PING: Tags airen ! sry for today (:
> nvmnvm , (:

Sylester.: I Love You, My Baby~
> Love you too (:

JUNTING: Peeps !
> BOO!

faruq: forced to tag -.-
> waolao. thanks la (:

No comments:

Post a Comment