Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Monday, March 22, 2010

HELLLLLLLLLLO


HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO
-
ummmm, didn't post for 1 day. Lazy to on com oh.
Today after school went compass with Berlin, Junting and xinping.
Meet up with baby , go slack after that.
Baby went off around 4+.
Bye readers (:
-

Sylester.: I LOVE YOU, MY BIG BIG BABY~!
Sylester.: Muacks~ I WON'T LEAVE YOU!
Sylester.: Baby, I Love You!
> okay (:. ily too.

Emily: nianqi
> emily o.o

Ruiling.: Girlfriend, ! Tagged. Heehee, Last long ♥
> Last long too girlfriend (:

SC: haha my last tag b4 i go back camp... see i so good... =]
> wow... takecare friend!

Sylester.: I Love You. Sorry.
Sylester.: I LOVE YOU! MUACKS~
> Nvm (:. ily.

SC: next time lai compete tie boot laces.
SC: gal wear glasses doesn means stupid lar... u one clever gal okie =]
> okay lorh. not clever (:

~PING: tagged airen
> Thanks airen (:

Esther: hello sweetheart, tag once again, boh tag me, tao yannnzxzxzx ~
> Tag u le lorh! (:
Emily: you're finally back from camp .
> finally uh (:

No comments:

Post a Comment