Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Friday, March 19, 2010

Came back from cca camp le oh./
tons of hmk waiting me to do.
After camp, go meet with Baby. Saw junting and edmund at compass.
After that go slack with baby. (:
Thats all for today.
Bye readers!
-

Sylester.: Baby!!!!! 2 More Hours! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!
> imy too (:

Edmund.: Taggg.
> thanks (:

Sylester.: Baby, WO AI NI~
Sylester.: Baby, I Miss You! Wish Time Will Pass Faster! I LOVE YOU! Muacks~
> meet le (: iloveyou too.

SC: haha gal how fast can u tie ur boots?? * lazy-man knot*
> Very slow...

Sylester.: I Will Miss You Alot Alot! Baby, I Love You!
> (:

PINGTING: Hi I went to th same place for camp earlier this year too!
>haha! serious? (:

Sylester.: Baby, I Love You! Muackssssssss~
Sylester.: Baby, I Love You! Muackssssssss~
Sylester.: Baby, I Love You! Muackssssssss~
> iloveyou too (:

Valerie: tagged (: last long
> thanks (:

Brandon Ho: Yo sista ! tagged ya ! last long with Sylester , =D
> okay brother (:

Sylester.: Baby! LOVE YOU! MUACKS~
Sylester.: I Love You. Happy First Month.
Sylester.: Baby, I Am MISSING YOU.
> happy first month too (:

~PING: tag
>ty

Nurul Nabilah :): Nice blog... Put more pics... Put @ facebook lah...
Nurul Nabilah :): Nice blog... Put more pics... Put @ facebook lah...
> dun want luh.

SC: lols i didn't know you wore glasses
> stupid ma.

Emily: NIanQI
> Yessssss?

Esther: hello sweetheart, last long eh
> hello sweetheart, okay (:

SC: haha... looks like you had fun during your camp... =] take care of urself ba =]
> haha!. okay (:

Sylester.: Baby, Tagged~ I Love You! MUACKS! (:
Sylester.: Baby, I'm Missing You! Time Is Passing Slower And Slower. I Can't Take It Anymore.
Sylester.: Hope That You Will Be Safe At There. Be Careful When Playing, Don't Get Hurt.
Sylester.: Hope That You Will Enjoy Yourself There. I Love You! I Will Be Waiting For You To Return!
Sylester.: Baby, I Am Missing you
> okok . relax my dear (:

Junting: Chiobu , tag tag . Cya tmr !
> buangbu la! u then chio. cya (:

NABIlah: Nice blog
> thanks(:

Sylester.: Taggies For Babyyyyyyyy~ I Love You~
> iloveyou too. (:

SC: haha here to tag u... got present ma?? 1st to tag after u reply tags.. haha
> got.... thank you lorh. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment