Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

impossible

Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all
-
Look liddat scary uh?. Okay, back to posting, after school, acer cancel due to speech day. Meet up with baby and bused to his house. Do physics open bk notes and go around 4+. Reach home about 5+. Thats all for today. Having my physics class test tmr. Lucky it is open bk, wish me good luck!.
Bye readers (:
-

Ivan(:: hello buddy! mature is better! tag
> hehe. Thanks buddy (:

Emily:>: Helloooo breastfriendddd
> Breastf!

XINPING: yeahhhhh shes a chiobuuuu
XINPING: chiobu
XINPING: yHU6
JUNTING: Y/'24EF[GrB'VF
JUNTING: BUAN7
JUNTING: CHIOBU
> Yeah. both of u saying you all uh. of cos u all chio luh (:

Sylester.: Good Morning Baby~
Sylester.: Baby~ Wo Ai Ni~
Sylester.: I Love You, My Baby~
Sylester.: Baby, Sorry for all the mistakes that I've made and the things I've done to disappoint you. Sorry!
> nvm (:. ily.

jUNTING: HELLO ! Meet up soon ! <3
> Yeah my dear (:

louis: hi
> bye

Annabelle!: *
Annabelle!: Hey! Last long with your boyf ah. Paiseh, i but late.
> okay (:

Sylester.: Baby, Sorry. I Just Love You More Than Even Myself.
Sylester.: Thanks For Being So Understanding. I Love You~
> <3.

Emily: where got:( , Opps*
> hahas. 9:

Ruiling: Girlfriend ! Emily disgusting hor ?
> u more disgusting :X

Emily: hehe , i know nianqi miss emily <: !
> HAHA!. YA! XD

Sabrina: Hello Nian Qi ! view and tagged (:
> Thanks (:

Sylester.: I LOVE YOU~ Woke Up Already. XD
> pig luh (:

No comments:

Post a Comment