Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Will everything change?

Everyone admits that love is wonderful and necessary, yet no one agrees on just what it is,
-
Some how, some where, my computer is fixed. All credits to daddy. My blog is getting more and more boring, hmm. Have e math and dnt test today. So far so good, after school lrted to compass and meet up with baby. Sended me home after that, tomorrow having my a math test. Whatever surds, indices and logarithms. Trying to rush through everything tonight. Just finished my tuition. Hope that helps. Thats all for today.
Last but not least, AngJunTing is a chiobu. :D
Bye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment