Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Its 10.24 am now, woke up so early . I'm shocked too. Daddy is at malaysia again. I have nothing to do at home. Argr. Just a stupid post.





Baby,
ever since we been together, i can feel how much you really love me. Like how you said to me. But why do i get that kind of feeling lesser and lesser?. You say no when i say promise are meant to be broken. But do you really mean it when you say no? I doubt so. Yes, i indeed never reply most of the message to you when i'm out. Is not i don't want to , is just busying with stuff. And i'm happy that you didn't blame me for not replying most of the message.
Therefore, when you didn't reply my message when you're out, i will try to understand you just like how to understand me. My message was very cold . But i guess you had get use to it?. Since last year. I have try to type much in my message and make it seems more hyper as what it use to be. But what did i get?. Your cold reply. Nevermind because i have always reply short and cold message.
You pierced your tongue. But what can i do even if i hate you doing that?. I wouldn't call you to take it out. You told me you wish to have that since secondary 2. Okay, i wouldn't say anything from now onwards. You happy, i happy.
Tonning, you promised me that you wouldn't ton anymore. And i know it's difficult for you. But i'm glad knowing you didn't ton for a couple of months. But whats for yesterday?. I guess you wouldn't even let me ton outside, if my parent allow it. What was your reason?. You didn't want to waste money to cab home. Okay, nevermind. It's good that you save money.
What i'm saying here is not blaming you. I myself know i'm the one who made you to changed. I'm willing to do anything to let you change to just want you are in the past. You said before you was that promising when you are wooing me. But whats now?. After saying my sister to have so much problem in relationship, i do not want to be the next. You said you didn't change. Was that the truth? What i know was i love you. I love you more than anything. I can't afford to lose you.
I promise you i will try not to give you attitude .
I promise not to make you angry .
I promise not to make you sad .
I promise not to make you moodless .
I promise not to make you feel like dying .
I promise to make you happy.
I promise i will let you do anything you wanted to .
But will you promise me and never break it..?

































































Bye readers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment