Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Call me maybe.

i just noticed my hair is incredibly long! including my fringe, should i get a trim or something?...
Went to have breakfast together with bi yesterday at hougang mall's mac. I saw my ex manager, Regina! hahahahahaha. so in love with egg muffin.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Went to tuition after going to bi's house, nex after tuition with yanting! <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This mirror is so drop damn gorgeous. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HAHA, very very short post, bought a high waist mustard colour shorts in hougang mall... $10 , reasonable! XD
Seriously lack of words. i shall post more next time.
bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment