Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lullaby.

Hi people, its been a boring week .... I hate lesson before recess on the Wednesday and Thursday, seconds pass like minutes! I love English lesson so much because we do nothing but practise oral! Going to have my oral examination next Monday, anxious about it :x

I'm so craving for Manhattan fish market and Seoul Garden. ):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here comes some random photos.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And i was kind of shocked when Ms wati hand over this to me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And i seriously can't wait to taste it. MUAHAHA. I love the box so much ! This is going to be my safety box man. Today after school went to Nabilah's house and pass her her homework etc etc and this cookie. Going her house was like so fun! Relaxing .... Enjoyed the coffee which is brew by a machine where her mum just bought it recently, her grandma also cook something like nugget for Diyanah , Nabilah and me! YUMMY.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Its very rare to see me taking picture without colour contact lens, HAHAHA.

Tomorrow is ECG day for the secondary 4s and 5s, so its going to be a 'No school' school day! I can't wait to attend talks for the business course from TP and hospitality course from RP.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

See you guys around soon, 
byebye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment