Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Life Of The Party

hi people!
Its been so so long since i went out with this girl! And i do miss her! 
 I MISS JUNTING TOO, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER NEXT WEEK (: 
 So yes, the girl is KOHRUILING, went to cut hair with her, in Hougang mall, after that went to library and study, i seriously think that o lvl amath is so difficult after doing 2007 o lvl amath paper, someone please save me ): Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Can you see my short hair? it was until my belly button initially!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Really enjoyed today with her!<3 Actually today should be the day where Jt, Rl, Yt and me go to www, ):
Tomorrow... school... ahhh, another suckish weekday. But a good thing is i think my class can get our class tee! Super in love with the design! hehehe.


Last thing...hmmm.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dear Herbert:
You finally get you ass back to S'pore after going Thailand, all i can say is i miss you so much. 
Muacks.

byebye everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment