Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Friday, May 11, 2012

Burn it down

Hi everyone!,
Its officially the end of my mid-year paper! The last paper is amath with is today! hehehehhe.
So , today after my last paper, went home back and meet baby . Didn't go any where else but stay at baby's house and watch 'My girlfriend is a gumiho', VCD which i've borrowed from Evangeline! (:
--------
One end of an examination means there will be another start of another examination, oh i hate this fact but i've got to accept it. The next BIG exams i'll have is my mother tongue o level pape, who doesn't want to get A1?, but it is somehow more difficult than i think it will be.
I shall go for it and pray hard that my result wouldn't cause me to have another mother tongue paper in Dec.
-
So today's picture , edited, if not the quality of picture taken by itouch really sucks.



Snacks that i've bought for watching ' My gf is a gumiho', guess what? Initially i was like so excited to watch and baby don't really interested, but now, baby seems to be addicted to it too! 

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! They really look good with one another, the gumiho's dimple, I WANT.

This drama is an combination of romance and comedy, definitely recommend you to watch! Exhausted and now imma going to sleep now, byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment