Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Suburbs

Happy Vesek day!, although i dont know whether what this festival or event celebrates what :x.
So how long is the last time i post ?..... 

Exams exams exams, oh, i felt stress and stress and only stress. But thanks for all my friends, family and bi!
I felt more relieve nowadays.
So went focus yesterday. Didn't really 'focus' much ):






Today meet bi in the morning and catch ' the avengers' !
In 3D, but that 3D glasses pissed me off. grrrrr.
All the superheroes are so cool .
Love the part where the Black widow is fighting, she is so so flexible!



Cute baby XD
First shot- FAIL.
Second shot- decent.
Third shot: LIKE A BOSSSSSSSS!
THIS IS JOKE JOKE JOKE
NACHOOOOOOOS!

I looked so funny, hahaha. Can't open my eyes.




Went off to tuition after the movie. A few more days to the end of mid-year, 2 weeks to o lvl chinese!
Gonna chiong my mother tongue immediately after my mid-year. And seriously, i hate this mid-year so so much. It makes me feel so depress, so i'm damn happy that i can go and relax today.

Currently, my mum is forcing me to eat the bitter gourd that she assume that its nice, so gonna vomit.
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment