Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sha lala

Yesterday went to watch " Ghost on air', scare the hell out of me !

Its a nice movie! You guys should go see it, although its horrible , i mean, the ghost part , hahahaha!
There was a stranger, a guy, which sit beside me, he is watching the movie without screaming, hiding or whatever , i mean , he fold his arm and watch LIKEABOSS.
Salute his bravery. (: 


After that went to have my lunch and bought this super big chicken!


 Super worth it ! and its only $4!, recommended by Ruiling (: 
 Went to bi's house (:
I love my top! Its from my dad to my mum and to me! It makes me look so soft, i mean, not like the real me, rough. HAHAHA!
 To continue ' my girlfriend is a gumiho', omg, wonder what is the ending






 Reached home around 9 plus? enjoyed yesterday !!!
---------------------------------
So, this morning meet up with bi!, vegetarian for our breakfast! After that head to bi's house and watch ' my gf is a gumiho' , hehehehe, last disc! 




 Ashley (:

I just don't know why happy moment pass so fast, the hands of the clock in different position during happy moment.
Hmm, a few couple more days its my mother tongue o lvl, next week will be having mother tongue intensive!, i hope i can survive.

I can't wait to go USS after my mt o lvl with bi! WOOOOOOOOOOOTS.

And just now went i'm at bi's house, bi's sister, which is Angeline,  called me and give me these!!
 O-M-G, my first SWATCH WATCH,

Apparently , bi's mum , sis and aunt went to Italy for around 2 weeks, i'm super jubilant and excited when i saw the gift! My mouth was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
Something like :O, no joke.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
(:
------

So this is all i can produce after so many days of not posting any single thing, i'm sorry for that!, but there is more picture though!
So just now when i looked through my notebook and i found something , shocked.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ready?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Set,


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
GO!


Me, Song yew and Shiqing! <3

LOOK at my bun face.


Oh no..... This is how i looked like erm, 1 year ago?, hahahahaha! Bi didn't have big different but i wonder what had happened to me that time.
I look like a guy who is trying to act like a girl. Oh no. hahahahaha!
Surprise ! After i show my mum this picture, her reaction was like , ' why you like time like that ah?'
How am i suppose to know! hahahaha!.
gonna try out skype now with bi!
JIAYOU FOR YOUR MINI COMPEITION TOMORROW HERBERT GOH,
LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE! BI'S MUM, AUNTIE JANE (:
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment