Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Monday, November 22, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Everything changed, and its because of the mistakes i've done to you last time.
Its my retribution now, i can only accept it now.
Now that you're gone, leaving me alone, facing all these stress, how am i going to handle it?
Every morning , i open my eyes, i can't feel anything but pain, i keep on telling myself, its over, stop thinking about it, it was just a dream.
When can all these stop?, i'm tired already.
I should accept the fact and face the reality.
FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment