Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Too late.

This is what i should get, you have no fault at all, put the blame on me.
The past 7 months, you had been suffering just because me, thinking that it was fun, or just want to have more care from you, i do things that hurt you a lot.
I'm just thinking about myself only, why can't you have your own freedom?
Why must you be mine again only after i know how to regret? i only can accept the punishment now.
I can't always expect what i want will always happen.

I can do nothing, but let you go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment