Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Sunday, November 14, 2010

You, who held me tight and told me to never let go, left me alone now.

How am i going to carry on my life?, 1 day has passed, you didn't even reply me,
What you doing?,
eat already?
full?
tired?

I have so much question .. you're at chalet now, i guess you're not going home again tonight.
What happened?, I'm going camp tomorrow, and is whole week, why can't you just accompany me last day by messaging me?,

i know i have no rights to call you text me, no rights to force you. You really forget all those memories that both of us made last time?,

I dont know what else i can do to get you back, waiting is the only thing i can do now, 1 month?, 2, 3?, i dont know, i really want you back. I regretted, really. You have forgotten me totally?, I'm very stress now, every morning when i woke up, i think of nothing but you. Please tell me that everything was just a dream.

I am going camp tomorrow, take care of yourself, please remember to have your meal on time, drink more water, dont smoke so much, sleep earlier. In the past, i gave you a talisman, i hope that will protect you from anything bad, i hope i can see you after my camp. I'll be praying for you everyday when i'm going to sleep, perhaps you no longer cares about me, no longer love me anymore, but i'll always be there for you.
I hope you've recieved the letter i wrote for you.

i'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment