Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I will still love you.

Everything just gone like that out of a sudden,
you left me all alone , again.

I'm not blaming you, i just want to know why.
I tried so hard to change myself till what you want,
i tried so hard to not give you attitude anymore,
but things just don't seems to go on my way.

What are you thinking?, why can't you just tell me?,
Why you just like to keep things in your heart and not tell me?
I can't read your mind, i wish i could.

You left me so sudden, where ever i go, whatever i do, it reminds me of you.
I tried to let go, i can't. Perhaps you're more happy without me, but i just can't believe that things will happened like this.
What can i do rest of my life?, i know its silly, but i have no goals already.

How i treated you last time, i know myself, i tried everything to make you come back to me. I know at that point of time, i can't do anything to amend everything that i've done to you and on you. I'm sorry, but i changed.

You told me that you're not the best guy for me, told me to find another better guy,
how to?, my heart are forever with you, i love you.

Through out this 273 days, thank you for everything you gave me, i know perhaps its because how i treated you so you wanted to break, thanks for all these wonderful memories. Is not whether good or bad, but its that i love or not.
Yes, i love you. But you don't love me anymore.. Its hard for me to do anything now.. i can never be the one you will be hugging, kissing, and holding on now. But, please remember that i love you. I will always be there for you. I will wait, wait till the day, you fell in love with me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment