Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Monday, February 27, 2012

Dream catcher

Isn't this so cool?... Dream catcher.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The dream catcher is often hung by one’s bedside to help trap or catch bad dreams.
I wish i own one of them! hehehehe.
Today after school went to find bi , so so happy, went jogging after that, jog around the blocks around my house, very tired, i hope it helps to my workout. Got back almost all of my common test, happy with my ss, emath, amath, kind of disappointed with my geo, fail by one mark ):, but combine humans passed!
combine science too,  although its like the first time i passed my chemistry!
There is an improvement, i'm happy for that, HAHAHAHA. Didn't get back both of the language paper, i hope i did well for my chinese paper and a pass for my english . (pray hard).
Got to go and do my tests correction now, see you guys soon,
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment