Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Friday, February 24, 2012

Zealous/


Hi guys (:

Guess what? i finally troubleshooted my computer! Its the time and date who are making difficulties letting me logging in to BLOGGER. CONGRATS ME.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Common test is finally over! (huuuuurayyy!). Apart from this good news, 
so many bad stuff had happened to me this week... My left calf hurts so much for the pass few days, both calves have been so itchy that i almost scratch till bleed, my nose had been bleeding for no reason, 
lips are having ulcer due to the abrasion of my braces, how lucky i am isn't it?
Today after school went to have lunch/dinner with bi at shabu shabu again (:, enjoyed myself today. Seriously its been a long time ever since i post, i notice i almost only posted once a week after school reopen. 
Junting went to phss just now! Seriously missed her so so much.
Finished stalking Amalina's tumblr :x, her tumblr never fail to make me laugh and seriously so jealous those pretty girl! Here's the url of her tumblr------;http://jubilantkid.tumblr.com/
If i'm not wrong, 'One direction' is the trend now isn't it, they are cute though , hehehehe.
Gonna go out with Diyanah tomorrow after tuition... got to go now!
byebye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment