Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sapphire

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hi all, back posting again. I noticed i have a new hobby, counting down, from Monday to Friday, i hate school, after this year , i'll be free. I feel a gnawing anxiety whenever i think of 'o' level, whenever those feelings arose, i tried to force them away. Life is too short to be (        ), basically everything, for me, life is too short to waste time, i have to go the long way for my 'o' level, do and do and do questions, ask and ask and ask teacher, this is the only way i can learn, that's what i Mdm ong told me, too. Mrs Ali told us that she doesn't want us to 'chiong' for the time being, just keep on track with the target setted, because the only time you have to peak is at O lvl, NOT PRELIM...............

So , going to have 2 test tomorrow, a.math and e.math, so glad that i've studied for a.math, but not e.math, why? i'm lazy ):
Shall stop posting, seriously enjoyed Nicholas Sparks 's novel! Sweet and romantic story touches me a lot a lot. Reading one of his book, 'Dear John', hehehe.
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment