Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY THINGS FROM INTERNET , EXCEPT FOR PEOPLE THAT I TRUSTED.
--
Seriously damn pissed off by this contact lens owner, i don't know what is she thinking. I've ordered the lens for like almost a month, and the fucking contact lens still never arrived. She is like blaming all the bloody hell mistake to other people. I support those people who had made police report. Scanned through her facebook account and get to know that some of the buyers finally received the lens. I've tried to talk nicely to her in the very first place, what i can't stand is she ignored my email. 
BLOODY HELL YOU BITCH.
I will not stop spamming until i get my lens, -'-


No comments:

Post a Comment