Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Friday, December 18, 2009

Big girl now,




Saw that?
its 海派甜心
. Baby introduce me to watch ~.
Nice show but retarted XD.
Nvr go out not. Continue rot at home.
Alot lot things happen yesterday yeh.
Nvmnvm.
I hope he and she will be fine.
LOL. this post is getting too crappy.
Nth to say anymore le~.
ignore those idiotic pic.
Bye readers (:
OJISAN:
I'm sorry . maybe u choose not to text me because of some reason.
But i can't lie u and always give u fake hope rite?>
maybe this way should make u feel better.
I truly treat you as very very good friend .
U dun treat me as one . i'm have nth to say.
Takecares.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment