Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!





GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!
today went pool with baby again (:.
Sad de is Twinne can't come out and the bird Yongqing go fall asleep -.-
nvm (:.
Guess what?
We saw Kor, Melvin, Junhao and his gan di(Edmund)
Hahs!. also buaypai la.
But what make me chua tio is my ezlink almost lost.
Idk how many time did i lost my ezlink card.
LOL. at bus interchange chiong back plaza and find.
But. in the end.
It was at Baby wallet!
Phew. nvr lost can le -.-
After tat head off to lover house and she teach me how to do some a math question.
7+ head off to tuition.
Zzz..
Tired. tats all for today
Bye readers!!!(:]
-
-
-
Thanks baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment